- 1 lb. ground pork (not sausage…just plain, unseasoned, ground pork)
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach – thawed and excess liquid squeezed out
- 2 Tbsp ground mustard
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3/4 cup steel cut oats (any oats work, but steel cut is my fave)
- 1 egg – whisked
Combine all ingredients thoroughly. Line a cookie sheet with foil and spray with cooking spray. Roll into ping pong sized balls and place on cookie sheet an even distance apart. Bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes.
Enjoy with pasta, rice, in a soup, or cut up on a salad.
***serves four for one meal, or two (sparingly) all week!
Optional – Toss them in a glaze!
- Honey, sriracha, and sesame seed oil
- Olive oil, lemon zest, and honey
- Balsamic Vinaigrette