- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 2 Tbsp. mascarpone cheese
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, plus some for drizzling
- drizzle of hot honey (spicey, not heated)
- 3-4 springs of fresh thyme
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1/3 tsp. salt
- cracker or bread of choice
- cured ham of choice (prosciutto would be perfect!)
In a blender or food processor, blend the cottage cheese, mascarpone, and 2 Tbsp. of olive oil until smooth. Add the salt and blend again. Spoon the mixture into a large serving bowl. Drizzle with remaining olive oil and hot honey.
Sprinkle fresh thyme and red pepper flakes on top. Serve with cracker or bread of choice and strips of cured ham of choice.
Wine Pairing Suggestion
Cupcake Red Velvet