- 1 piece of sourdough bread (I used Schar gluten free sourdough which is FABULOUS!)
- 2-3 slices of heirloom tomato
- 1 large burrata (ricotta, mozzarella, or cottage cheese would be great substitutions)
- 1 Tbsp. salted butter
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green onion
- sprinkle of garlic salt
- drizzle of olive oil
- fresh cracked black pepper
In a non stick pan, melt butter and toast bread until golden on both sides.
Cut open open burrata and spread evenly on toast. Pile tomato slices on top.
Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with garlic salt, and fresh cracked black pepper. (Hands down, the easiest, tastiest, absolutely delicious summer lunch!)
Wine Pairing Suggestion
Chateau d’Esclans Rock Angel Rose
***Serves one. (Full disclosure…I ended up making a second one and ate every bit of it by myself. #noregrets)